Agnostic.com

7 6

Can you see this download joke.. is so, please let me know, my posts are not working on here anymore!!!

mistymoon77 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeppers, I surely do, and I love it. It says it all.

I can see it just fine. I had a problem with my reply, like and vote buttons. I tried everything, nothing worked. I finally deleted my account and re-opened another, loosing all my points, level 7.2, still didn't work. So I just gave up. I'd log in once in a while just to see what ya'll were doing. Just tapped the like button one day and, to my surprise, everything was working again. Oh well, such is life.

Great com ic

I see it ma'am.

I see it. Its great!

I see your post and the cartoon you attached.

Maybe it worked this time.. finally.. The question is.... who started this fish symbol thing? How did that ever get started?

I think it got started from the fable about jeebus feeding a bunch of people with one fish.

Here's some information you might find interesting: [en.m.wikipedia.org]

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5707
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.