Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Dennis Prager: A Private Conversation Isn’t “an Accurate Indicator” of Character | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

We know that truth is irrelevant to the Trump administration and the people who continue to support them. We may think we’ve seen all the fact-denying, word-twisting logic they have to … but leave it to right-wing commentator Dennis Prager, founder of a fake online “university” that perpetuates conservative mythology, to pop in and say, “Hold my beer.”

Watch this bizarro video in which he claims that what people say or do in private is not at all a reflection of their character. He’s referring to what Donald Trump once said on an Access Hollywood bus about how, since he’s a celebrity, he’s allowed to grab women “ the pussy.”

snytiger6 9 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Whenever I listen to him I have the feeling he doesn't believe everything he espouses. It's a business to him. He got his start in right wing radio, and now made a bundle with his Prager U. He's a demagogue and a opportunist.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570896
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.