Agnostic.com

9 0

My cousin posts this on FB! Let's see next year on this day.

For all of you Biden voters, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory on my timeline:
Today is 1 day after Biden electoral confirmation. Gasoline is currently $1.99- $2.15 per gallon. Interest rates are 2.25% for a 30 year mortgage. The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months. Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent. We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well. We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years. North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles. ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years. The housing market is the strongest it has been in years. Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well. And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
#Biden takes over on 1-20-21. Let’s see how good things are in 1 year. I pray he does a great job, I really doubt he does. I really don’t think he won the election! Thank you President TRUMP for all you’ve done for America!!! I pray you run again in 2024!!!
Copied from a Friend.

dave1459 8 Jan 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems to me that not everything depends only on the government. It is easiest to blame the state for all its troubles. But as one public figure said, if you want to change your country, then start with yourself. What are these unemployed people doing in order to get a job? Right, nothing! Here I really wanted my own home, so I decided on a mortgage. Some do it thoughtlessly and are left with nothing. I have hired a financial adviser with the help of Mortgage Advice Coventry and I am quietly paying bills. I am completely financially secure.

Your cousin is a fucking troll along with 74 million others. Hitler had the support of most Germans who could produce positive statistics of the Third Reich.

@dave1459 Me sometimes.

If you are "praying" then you don't belong here. The debacle that the previous President plunged us into is abhorrent. That you can not see it means we must reach out to enlighten you. But I am exhausted from social activism & will leave it to the next generation to pick up where I left off. I hope you see the light someday.

Is this your cousin?
[god.dailydot.com]

Your post is riddled with bullshit. Clearly you watch OAN or Newmax.

No wars eh? Tell that to the Yemenis!

Me thinks the cousin on FB is most likely an upper middle class white male with a job that currently is not in danger of outsourcing or automation, so, of course, life with Trump seemed good for him...

I wonder what High School he got his Polisci degree from.

@dave1459 I stand corrected, but she's still full of shit to think Trump was great for the country.

@Secretguy Actually, I got a degree in Sociology from a state university and was making an educated guess. The cousin the OP is talking about appears to be voting against her own self interest and fell for the Trump lies in order to do so.

Fascism sucks! Bye Bye Orange Fool, and good riddance!

Oh my god things are gonna change! What are we gonna do?

No mention of the national debt and wow are they ever wrong on North Korea. Middle East "peace" is basically throwing the Palestinians under the bus and.....fuck it, not worth the effort.

1of5 Level 8 Jan 21, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:570938
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.