Agnostic.com

8 0

the "IF I HAVE TO" SERIES, book 1, chapter 2 ..... i i have to hear one more news cycle reiteration with that sad talentless 23 year old black girl, AMANA "spin cycle" GOREMAN, ego pumped up beyond all plausibility, dressed as a yellow canary, and spouting rap doggerel tripe, to stand next to blake's heaven and hell, for all time her poverty pimps endlessly proclaim, among the great works of artistic man (its actually nothing but more than the latest of the new endless accommodations ((( just food stamps, midnight basketball, free scatter sight housing and the thousands of older affirmative actions are no longer enough to contain them. lately there's talk that they are newly upset over their under representation at the conductors podiums of the nations symphony orchestras))) to a benighted tribal people sadly misused these last 300 years, and now with new pivotal electoral power, and the enduring power they always threaten of riot murder and arson)...... if i have to .....thats right, get ready ye demented feminista sandalistas of agnostic, ......IM GOING TO PUKE, AGAIN!

holdenc98 7 Jan 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

U remind me of a poisonous lizard .
Do not bite your tongue . Hospitals are busy right now .
Wear your mask grandpa , is gonna be ok .

I'm just going to go ahead and block him. I have heard more than enough.

@Sticks48 u are right as usual sticks 🙌

Just another creep gathering points. We really shouldn't oblige.

I am so sorry, but I cannot figure out what you are trying to say. I did figure you are upset about someone dressed in yellow. Oh, Amanda Gorman, the poet, upset you? Well, is someone forcing you to listen to her? I'd get upset, too, if someone forced me to listen to some poet whose poetry I dislike. Why can't you just turn her off? Are you living with someone who loves her? But who is it you want contained, and why? Affirmative actions were not meant to contain anyone; they were meant to open up opportunities to women and minorities. Frankly, I think they are rather insulting; they are assuming I cannot get a job on my own merits, or fellow workers can assume I'm unqualified for my position, as in many cases the affirmation action employees were and are, perhaps even intentionally to make a point! I don't know about riots, murder, and arson. I think maybe that's over for the time being for both the BLM and the Orange Turnip worshipers. Wow! Maybe this was hard to understand because there is so much to rant about in one short paragraph! And there's still a lot I don't understand--poverty pimps, food stamps, midnight basketball, scatter sight housing....

first of all, thank you. you are a breath of fresh air who stands out in a sea of mostly vicious vitriol from what i truly hope is just a small vocal segment of our fellow members. they are not worth acknowledging and theres no point trying to reason with them. you on the other hand deserve the best engagement i can muster, as do the hopefully large group of smarter and gentler members who might be interested in actually thinking about the questions i raise.. for you, and for them, i'll do my best. ---------------- but first, here's a short selected biography for some of the controvercial premises that suppoprts and enlightens my toughts. they are all the procuct of the liberal intellectual tradition of the last 100 years. ..... THAT THE NEGRO AMERICAN SUBCULTURE IS IN A PATHOLOGICAL STATE OF COLLAPSE AND IN DESPIRATE NEED OF REFORM (The Negro Family: The Case For National Action, commonly known as the Moynihan Report, was a 1965 report on black poverty in the United States written by Daniel Patrick Moynihan, an American sociologist serving as Assistant Secretary of Labor under President Lyndon B. Johnson, later 15 year senator from new york. available on wikipedia). THAT THE MOST DEBILITATING EFFECT OF AMERICAN SLAVERY AND RECONSTRUCTION WAS DENIAL OF CRIMINAL LAW PROTECTION TO THE BLACKS FROM THE VIOLENT CRIMINAL BLACKS (tannenberg and elkins, harvard university, slavery, 1954. this landmark historical monolog, along with the maynahan report, has strangely disapeared from the public stage). THAT WE'RE IS THE MIDST OF MASSIVE STATE SPONSORED THOUGHT CONTROL. MISS AMANA SPIN CYCLE AND THE MENTAL PYGMIES AMONG MY CRITICS HERE ARE ONLY MINOR EXAMPLES ( the 2 most relevant thought novels never mentioned these days, 1884-george orwell, and BRAVE NEW WORLD, aldous huxley. more later, im tired.

@holdenc98 Just fucking kick it and get it over with already, white trash.

this is complicated, but i need to do it anyway. its my duty to "society" (ha-ha). so let me combine what i have to do with what i want to do by providing you with this partial index to the posts ive made on this, my pet subject (except of course for music) since i got on agnostic. i will also post it afresh under politics for that presumed silent but smart and reasoning majority. most of my posts are music posts. now maybe this is a trick and im the big bad wolf and your the loveliest of the 3 little pigs and all this uproar about black lives matter and the feminists is really a wolf's trick to lure you out of your brick house with bread crumbs so that you'll wander through the woods of my posts. in several of these you will find good background thoughts about our multiple national and world catastrophes there, as indicated by the index below. but to get there you will have to scroll by my music, and maybe you will pause and listen to some or all of it, and maybe you will find in it a deliverance, as i do. and that will be a better end than all the blabbing on all the groups.

so now, the index (title of post, date of post, main subject of post):

1- IF I HAVE TO , #2.........1/24/21 ....... "PAMILA" HARRIS
2- IF I HAVE TO #1 .........1/23 ............ AMANA YELLOW BIRD SPIN CYCLE
3- SAM MCGEE, C-H-I-C-K-E-NN ............12/31/20 .......BLACK LIVES MATTER AT OPPRESSORS OF FREE THOUGHT
4- BUSY B. ...........12/4 ........... TWIN AMERICAN FASCISMS, B.L.M. AND FEMINISM
5- JOHNNY DODDS - MAD DOG ..........12/7 ..... THE TWIN FASCISMS
6- L. COHEN, DRESS REHERSAL RAG .......11/27 .....SPEAKS FOR ITSELF
7- ETHEL DAVENPORT .....11/16 ..........BLACK MUSIC, MODERN BLACK RACISM
8- " POLITICS ". ..........11/13 ........... FEMINIST FASCISM, BLACK FASCISM
9- " POLITICS". OUR LONG NATL. NIGHTMARE IS OVER ....11/10 ..... TRUMP AND HITLER
10- H.P. LOVECRAFT ...........11/8 .... A SHORT STORY
11- WAGNER-WOTAN'S FAREWELL ............10/3 ..... THE JEWS COMPARED TO THE BLACKS
12- ORWELL/HUXLEY INSTITUTE ..........9/9 ..... FEM/BLACK TOTALITARIAN DOMINANCE IN THE MEDIA

hope this brings some lightto this mash pit. more (last installment)soon

im so sorry to be so late in this, my promised final reply to your good hearted comment. ive been in psychological intensive care recovering from the attack of that reverse darwin sample of fellow members who had a problem tolerating my views on this subject. and now i loose heart, not knowing if you will even ever read this. nevertheless, i would not betray you in this.. .apropro of non betrayals, not really relevant, but id like to give you something ...

.............. i will say more later. MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL was a program of mayor john lindsey of 1960s new york city. i provided free all night basketball courts to youthful black thus of that era, in hopes that it would pre occupy them during prime mugging hours and thus reduce the city's crime rate. it didnt work.

Geebus H what a charming human being you are....also your sentence structure, spelling, and punctuation need a lot of work.

I'm convinced that this is someone it would not be safe for children to be around.

I suppose you can always go back to streaming Hannity highlights, I'm sure he's ignoring her completely. Sorry the world's gotten all multicultural on you while you weren't looking.

Pardon me while I go puke from reading your BS.

Boy are you an angry, ill informed ignoramus. And steeped in white privilege to boot. I doubt you could read her poetry, let alone understand it. I imagine your reading ability stopped at "See Spot Run, Run Spot Run".

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571469
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.