Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK These Cleverly-Designed Billboards Would Preach the Bible Right Back at Christians | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Remember the Awkward Moments (Not Found In Your Average) Children’s Bible? It’s a book documenting little-known verses from the Bible that few Christians would ever want to admit are in there:

The anonymous authors are now trying to raise to purchase a series of billboards to “preach back” at Christians. The designs are fantastic — the only question is whether billboard companies would be willing to put them up. But just check out the signs you could be seeing in Kansas, South Carolina, Texas, and several other locations in the Bible Belt:

snytiger6 9 Jan 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

still committed to reading literally huh
ok then

He is risen - as a zombie - would be fun at Easter

If my childhood catechism classes had stressed the hateful, cannibal-zombie Jesus, I might have stayed in the church longer.

Horus Gilgamesh! Yeah, I follow him on FB.

This article is from a few years back, though.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.