Agnostic.com

5 1

It's really hard to argue with the facts... 😁

Captain_Feelgood 8 Jan 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Like most conservative commentators Larry Elder loves to shout people down.

Both men were shouting,,,, but of course to you,, only Larry was. (how typical) Once again, Larry made them look like the fools they are..

@Captain_Feelgood
You must be watching another Video. I never said he was the only one shouting. I said he was shouting others down.

And why does everyone that does not agree with you have to be called a fool by you. Have a little respect please

@dermot235

@Captain_Feelgood Try finding a video that does not edit out the responses, but has a conservative voiceover instead. If you're not prepared to do this then stop talking about context. When you do this you are not having a debate, you are just trying to be clever. And I have noticed that you refuse to address certain issues I raise when it suits you. You said Larry Elder makes liberals look like fools, but just ignored what Charles Krauthammer said (A VERY conservative guy). And you never addressed the issue of calling people fools all the time. Do you think it's ok to call people fools and when they pull you up on this you just ignore it. Or am I wasting my time asking you to answer these things.

This is real debate. Balanced and fair and not Propaganda

As IF CNN was any kind of example of balanced or fair, and not propaganda,,,, (what a joke that is..) once again, Larry made them look like the fools they are..

By the way, seeing as you are (I presume) from Ireland, are you insulted by a team calling themselves The Fighting Irish?

@Captain_Feelgood So CNN are giving out propaganda on this programme and also letting Larry make them look like fools. Which is it??? And the Fighting Irish is a stereotype that most Irish people would find offensive. Not that what other people think really matters to you. You can correct me if I'm wrong

@Captain_Feelgood
How about some Fox News for you then

@dermot235 Let me ask you, when someone says "we'll fight it out in court", do you think they are going to actually roll up their sleeves and start throwing punches in front of the judge? Context is everything here.. Most people I know here think the native Americans were noble warriors, and consider the mascots like Indians, Redskins, Warriors, etc... to be noble and a positive thing.. Why can't you understand that?

@Captain_Feelgood Why won't you just show some decency and respect for what the native American community are telling you. Why does everything have to be a culture war. Why are all people fools that disagree with you. Was Charles Krauthammer a fool?. I don't think so. Show some empathy.

@dermot235 So you're not going to answer the question, and admit context is an issue here... Krauthammer was a great guy, but he wasn't right about everything. So fine.. Welcome to my 'ignore' list... If you're not going to be intellectually honest, I don't have time for your foolish shit... Adios

@Captain_Feelgood I'll miss you so much

The Ruben report editing videos and conversations to suit it's own agenda. This is not debate. This is propaganda

Larry Elder is a piece of shit.

Ummm, "opinions" are not Facts, no matter how many times drumpy told you they were......

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:571840
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.