Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Australian Catholic Church Tries To Prevent Its Own Priest From Suing Over Abuse | Val Wilde | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The Catholic Church is, yet again, trying to silence allegations of sexual abuse perpetrated by a priest against a child.

There’s a plot twist, though: The child grew up to be a parish priest in the Church he’s now taking to court.

snytiger6 9 Jan 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ahhh what a big surprise eh??!!

They should put them in general population in prison and let all the Inmates do as they please to them.

I think the catholic church should lose billions and have their art collections seized. A thousand years of killing and abuse deserves to be wiped out.
That said, this does make me wonder if more of the priests who are/were pedophiles were also abused as children, possibly by priests. It would make an interesting study.

Psychologically speaking AND from Personal Experience ( which I wish I could forget completely btw, ) the ideologic Claim that the Abused become the Abusers is erroneous in at least 75-90% of cases of Abuse either Sexual, Emotional, Physical and Mental.

Dear Church of Paedo-Priests,
Ain't payback a real BITCH when you are on the receiving end of it and even more so when it's coming from one of your very own?
Own up and take it like men, do the crime, do the time and pay the price as well.
IF you're looking for Sympathy then you WILL find it a dictionary between Shit and Syphilis, right between those 2 you WILL also find Sodomy, something you ARE, imo, most GUILTY of as well.

Makes sense to me....

They sure have two sets of moral compass.

What moral compass? They have no moral compass that I can see.

And none of their moral compasses work.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572114
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.