Agnostic.com

18 17

LINK Pat Robertson: Single Mothers Should Be Forced To Get Married Or They Will Go To Hell

Pat Robertson has attacked single mothers, warning that they’ll go to hell if they aren’t forced to get married.

During his 700 Club show, Robertson took a question from a father who has been actively trying to force his daughter to marry the father of her child, even though she has been through two divorces and doesn’t want to marry for a third time.

snytiger6 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dude said he could deadlift 2000 pounds which is about 600 pounds more than world record

We all know he's batshit crazy. I see no point in giving him a platform here.

Kin ah marry mah sistuh, cuz after all ah am da fathuh!

Larry King leaves the party, but this guy is still around. Go home, Pat.

How is that old bastard still alive. C'mon covid, do SOMETHING useful

Troglodyte

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 27, 2021

Asshole!

SalC Level 6 Jan 27, 2021

Anyone remember when that POS ran for president?

Letter to Pat Robertson.
Mr. Robertson,
I see you have gained 10 pounds of very ugly fat these last few years or so.
The remedy here, for the sake of yourself and everyone else is quite simple, Get your head removed A.S.A.P.
Signed, An Atheist.

What a useless scrap bag Robertson is!

Yet anotther sperm that should been last in the race or swallowed imo.

@Triphid It’s too bad his father wasn’t kicked in his balls with a steel tipped boot.

@CuddyCruiser That hurts like hell but does NOT stop anyone from becoming a father, trust me on that one, I got the full force of the A frame of a trailer hitch there back in the mid 70's and still managed to father 2 children.
I wish they'd managed to take the pain away and leave the swelling though....LOL.

That's a load of crap. I don't recall in any part of the bible that mothers have to marry the fathers of their children. It's more of a scare tatic than religious bs.

It would be libelous to suggest that Pat Robertson has ever used his brain.

Nope, just stating the facts imo.

single mothers can go wherever they please, its a free country. as long as that doesnt involve some fascistic gynocratic government program where they put their hand in my pocket in any of the thousand and one ways they do now.. if you can't support it, don't concieve it. abortion si, legalized robbery no!

Oh what a TRULY wonderful, caring, kind and totally humane person you appear to be imo.

Ad hominem means “against the man,” and this type of fallacy is sometimes called name calling or the personal attack fallacy. This type of fallacy occurs when someone attacks the person instead of attacking his or her argument.

Poor baby, does not believe in taxes and to hell with nature!

In your opinion, exactly what responsibility do men have to help prevent unwanted pregnancy?
Or is it the sole responsibility of women to avoid unwanted pregnancy?

Robertson says "They will go to hell" Why would any woman want to spend eternity with that old conman?

Oh, FFS!
When is that old blowhard going to finally drop dead?

Oh yeah, and fuck all those christian guys who want to control women.

@OldMetalHead For what purpose?
Off the top of my head, I can think of several.

@OldMetalHead let’im...pay for his own funeral out of that ‘collection plate‘...😜

@OldMetalHead Just give him a years supply of Dupalax in one single dose and let him shit himself to death, far cheaper, easier to administer, untraceable, 100% legal.
It was prescribed for my daughter, Lorrae, when she undergoing Chemotherapy in 2000 and we had a 'spare bottle of it at home after she passed away.
Some rather nasty people kept raiding my Navel Orange trees so I decided to teach them a 'little' lesson about asking first rather than merely stealing.
I 'doctored all the ripe oranges on the accessible side of one tree with 20 mls of Dupalax using a syringe and needle.
For some strange reason they never touched my orange trees after that....LOL
Btw, it IS available in either 500ml, 1 litre or 2 litre bottles, for a quick result I'd recommend using the 2 litre size though.

So, they should be forced to marry or there would be no consequences? Got it.

If Robertson was in charge there would be no people to worry about...we would all be in hell except for him! And, HE would be over the moon with that!

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572345
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.