Agnostic.com

11 15

Republicans screamed "Lock her up!" Now they want to forgive Trump.

I remember Republicans screaming "Lock Her Up!" at Hillary Clinton who did not commit any crimes.

Now they want to ignore former President Trump's crimes.

Hypocrites.

LiterateHiker 9 Jan 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hypocrisy is a badge if honor for trumpaloes. It's one way they show their loyalty to der fuhrer.

Fucking hypocrites🤬

There has been a polarisation of American political viewpoints since the rise of Trump. It would appear that almost half of the voting population wished America to follow an authoritarian direction. This has led towards a harsh demand for the punishment of the opposition. Suddenly, they find themselves as the opposition and their erstwhile fuhrer the subject of investigation for apparent crimes with several thousand million witnesses to those accusations.
Politically, it would be the norm for the ex-president to get off like Nixon. However in this case, America will look more stupid and corrupt on the world stage and history books if he isn't at least harshly examined through impeachment. Not like last time where your Senate refused to allow the inclusion of evidence. And I'll add that future impeachments really need to follow a legal direction beyond the political stupidity of partisan politics.

They are not friends of the American people for sure

I have come to the conclusion reluctantly, that the Republican Party has become an outwardly anti-democratic force in American politics. And I think it's going to get worse. QANON supporters in congress. How did that happen. I think we are at the start of Trumpism and not the end of it. I hope I'm wrong but all the signs point in that direction.

I totally agree with you. Republican is a code work for 2 faced.

They’re not even aware of the sarcasm.
“My most redeeming virtue is my God like humility.”
I could hear Trump say that.

At least they're consistent -- honestly, they're hypocrites.

Just today I was reading how the Republican deficit hawks are already starting to complain how expensive the things President Biden wants are.
They helped give tRump his massive budget killing tax cuts but now there's a Democrat in the White House.

the gop maintains the most American of hypocrisies available.

The hypocrisy is more than evident.

Big time hypocrisy

bobwjr Level 10 Jan 27, 2021
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572427
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.