Agnostic.com

3 3

We need to make it clear to Republican politicians that they do have a constructive choice which they seem unwilling to consider today. Today they are afraid of their own reactionary, racist and violent base, and are know-towing to them -- just to protect their own time in office. That is NOT leadership in any sense,. Standing up to actions and opinions that are clearly and seriously wrong is leadership. Current behavior by most Republican politicians is immoral, unpatriotic, and irrational.

We need to make it clear to ALL Republican politicians that if they start acting consistently in a manner which benefits our country and all segments of our society they will actually gain many votes from independents, and from even from Democrats. They will actually be strengthened and treated with much more respect. It is up to them. They can choose to be dominated by a reactionary rabble and bring about the demise or heir party -- and weaken our country -- or they can start acting like people with backbones, honor and dignity, patriotism, and rationality. If they begin to choose wisely, we will all benefit.

wordywalt 9 Jan 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I want to vote FOR policies & approaches. The past two elections I've had to vote against personality, bigotry, racism, & lies.
Please Republicans give me a choice!

All the idiots have to do is pick a new god to worship maybe one that won't blackmail them.
And if we're lucky it'll be a qualified one

lerlo Level 8 Jan 29, 2021

That would require functioning cognitive and logic faculties. What is too amusing these days is how Republicans complain about the new agenda items, forgetting that their standing as honorable actors is non-existent.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.