Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK FoxNews Getting All Twisted Biden Is Going Gangbusters With Executive Orders

"Sleepy Joe" is undoing Trump's agenda at a blistering pace. Hasn't played a round of golf yet.

barjoe 9 Jan 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

315 days on the golf course. It's a good job he gave his salary away or we'd have to ask for a refund. Plus a refund for all the green fees the government undoubtedly footed the bill for.

PS. He cheats at golf too. Bigggly.

A lot of those greens fees were paid to his own properties.

@barjoe which he never paid before, so...

Funny, tЯump's 220 executive orders seemed just fine with them ....

IOK....

@EllenDale ...IYAR

GO JOE!

Do you suppose Joe might have foreseen them getting faux-outraged? I'll bet he gives no fucks.

Trump's 220 executive orders where the most in a first term since Nixon. Obama that they howled about for executive overreach did only 147 so Trump was basically 50% more executive overreach.

Meanwhile the irony of Trump's orders is the majority of them were for show, never acted on, probably not even legal.

@prometheus Thanks. I love info that I can use (if needed) and I knew 45 had more but not the actual figures. I don't care if Biden signs a thousand of them. Fuck the gop. They've gone loopy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:572893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.