Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Florida Gov. Cracks Down On Big Tech - Lets Residents Sue Over Censorship, $100K Daily Fine For Suspending Political Candidates | ZeroHedge

Finally someone is doing something about this censorship nonsense. Hopefully others will follow.
Biden didn’t do anything about it and neither did Trump. That is what you call tyranny.

Wildgreens 8 Feb 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dr. Gold stated..

So your plan is to fight censorship is by having the government decide who gets a soapbox?

We should all be allowed to have one, we are not all going to agree on everything. I have a problem when even medical professionals get silenced.

@Wildgreens So you trust the guy prosecuting Rebakah Jones for releasing Covid data to protect medical professionals.

Ron DeathSantis is an unbelievable fucking piece of shit.

You said it so I didn’t have to. Didn’t his state agencies move to quash a dissenter on COVID response? Didn’t he take his cues from Scott Atlas? Didn’t he encourage legislators of another state(s) to overturn Biden’s victory?

[sun-sentinel.com]

Desantis isn’t much different from the bozos who stormed the Capitol. MAGA dingbat.

@Scott321 This action is at the direction of a Florida resident, the orange guy who fucks his daughter. That Sun Sentinel is going after him big time. He's a first class fascist.

So let me get this straight- anyone who wants to be on anything, for free, now is allowed to sue in Florida if they can't?

So I can sue Fox if they won't put me on as a commentator?

Does anyone think this shit through?

@Wildgreens- It is not censorship if a private business bans you for violating the rules you agreed to when you signed onto the platform. It is free enterprise, something Republicans used to believe in, until it cut against them.

A movie theater has the right to expel you if you rant at the screen and annoy the other customers. A restaurant has the right to expel you if you cuss out the other diners. A bus driver has the right to throw you off if you are harassing and threatening other passengers (and should call the police as well). "Big Tech" is in exactly the same situation; they own it, they can do what they want with it. If they want to label your lies as lies, they can. If they want to ban you for inciting violence, they can!

Because you agreed to the rules and you knew the rules, and guess what- you broke the rules. I'm lookin' at you, Donald Trump- I'm lookin' at you, Margie Greene.

The 1st Amendment applies to the government, not to private businesses. It's only censorship if the government is doing it.

Do You Get It?

My point is that we suffer do to the political nonsense.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:573816
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.