Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Letters From An American 02/03/2021

While Republican lawmakers continue to grab headlines with outrageous behavior and obstructionism, President Biden has been derailing them in the only way no one has tried yet: ignoring them and governing. Only two weeks into his administration, this approach appears to be enormously effective.

The two Republican factions continue to compete for control of the party. That struggle has been personified this week by the relative standing of new Georgia Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene and established Wyoming Representative Liz Cheney, the House Republican Conference Chair, who is the third person in the line of Republican House leadership.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they gave Marjorie Taylor Greene too much publicity. I'd just ignore her.

They stripped her of her committee assignments, which I think is very fitting. It does give her more time to make noise, but she will have less influence on the government.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574267
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.