Agnostic.com

4 0

LINK 3 Pennsylvania Neighbors Dead After Fight Over Snow Shoveling, Authorities Say-abcnews

This is Luzerne County, 20 miles south of Scranton. People in these parts of Pennsylvania are crazy. Lots of Trump lawn signs.

barjoe 9 Feb 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

back when I shoveled snow I didn't have the energy to fight or shoot anyone

"Lots of Trump lawn signs." But it went to Biden?

Speaking of Biden, isn't Scranton his home town?

Terrible story, btw.

Who was speaking of Biden??Plains PA. Not Scranton. Biden took Scranton, Philly and it's suburbs, Pittsburgh high populating areas. Rest of the state is solid Trump toothless white people.

@barjoe "Who was speaking of Biden??" I was. I said, ""Lots of Trump lawn signs." But it went to Biden? Speaking of Biden, isn't Scranton his home town?" That was my reference to Biden. The main story was related to a horrific crime unrelated to Biden, however you did mention Trump lawn signs, so I brought up the topic because it related to that.

America in a nutshell.

Wouldn't want to miss out on an opportunity to bash the United States.

Did they breed first, or has the general pool been neatened up bit?

The couple was out of hand but the guy was warped. That's why you have to be careful, you never know who you're dealing with. Road rage is the same thing. Stay away, there's a lot of nuts out there.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.