Agnostic.com

0 0

YET ANOTHER, actually the final, for the time being, word / ADDENDA (STRICTLY FOR THE RECORD, SAVE YE POISON PEN INK YE NPR CYBER ZOMBIES) TO THE '" IF I HAVE TO " SERIES REGARDING THE BEAM-LIKE AS OPPOSED TO MOTE-LIKE PERFIDY OF B.L.M. AND THE FEMININE IDIOTS CRUSADE. text edited to protect the innocent from god knows what here in this "bonfire of the vanities"

im so sorry to be so late in this, my promised final reply to your good hearted comment. ive been in psychological intensive care recovering from the attack of that reverse darwin sample of fellow members who had a problem tolerating my views on this subject. and now i loose heart, not knowing if you will even ever read this. nevertheless, i would not betray you in this.. .and speaking of of non betrayals, not really directly relevant here, but id like to give you something of no cost but great worth ...

.............. i will say more later. ..... MIDNIGHT BASKETBALL was a program of mayor john lindsey of 1960s new york city. it provided free all night basketball courts to youthful black thugs of that era, in hopes that it would pre occupy them during prime mugging hours and thus reduce the city's crime rate. it didnt work.

holdenc98 7 Feb 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:574965