Agnostic.com

2 5

LINK Letters From An American 02/07/21

Pundits are saying that the Senate will vote to acquit former president Donald Trump at the end of his second impeachment trial, set to start on Tuesday.

I’m not so sure.

After the January 6 attack on the Capitol, the House of Representatives passed an article of impeachment against Trump for “incitement of insurrection.” The article accuses the former president of engaging in high crimes and misdemeanors “by inciting violence against the Government of the United States.” It charges him with lying about voter fraud, trying to get the Georgia secretary of state to falsify election results, and encouraging his supporters to attack the Capitol to stop the process that would certify Biden’s victory.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I hope the Senate finds there balls and convict. Then put him in prison for rest his life. A real one and not minimum security ones.

I wonder if some senators who aspire to run for president in 2024 might vote to convict Trump just to keep him from stealing their opportunity to run. If Trump runs in 2024 they will not be able to compete.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575024
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.