Agnostic.com

11 14

At one time my mom, because her dad was a doctor, gave me a lot of weird facts about the human body. Things if there were a god and it's said he created us in his image has made some errors. Not that he's perfect or anyth....oh he's perfect?
One thing I remember is that it was a terrible idea to put our lungs (breathing) and our swallowing in the same exact place causing us to choke on food. That's a mistake. Another of course is the spleen which we don't even need, and tonsils. Here are some more I got online: You have a blind spot in each of your eyes. ...
Your wisdom teeth causes a whole bunch of problems. ...
If you have balls, they hang outside your body where — let's face it — they're pretty vulnerable. ...
Wiggling your ears is completely useless. ...
Now let's talk about the biggest mystery of all time — male nipples.
A link to more: [brightside.me]

Those are a few have you got any examples of how our bodies are unlike what a perfect god would create?

K9Kohle789 8 Feb 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So why would god put the garbage dump next to the amusement park? So only the brave would venture thus weeding out the timid?

Male Nipples, Stallions ARE the ONLY male mammals that do NOT have nipples, so I guess the Great Designing Sky Daddy may well have run off of nipples when he/she/it got around to designing horses then....LOL.
Another example of very Bad Designing is that Human babies are born with heads that are too wide and large to fit through the Birth canal easily.

@K9Kohle789 And let us not forget that this Imaginary Designer ALSO created that Female Humans can,
A) reach climax, in some cases, numerous times during Sexual Intercourse where Males can, normally, only climax once per act of Coitus,
B) Female humans are designed (LOL) with ONLY 2 Beasts and 2 Nipples but, in some cases, can have 2 or more children from 1 pregnancy,
C) Women, for the most part, can ONLY become pregnant approx. ONCE in every 12 month period and have even less chance IF they are Breast-feeding whereas Cats, for example can be feeding a litter and 6-7 weeks AFTER giving Birth become pregnant again with a new litter as well as still feeding their previous litter from their nipples, etc,
D) Many mammals reach sexual maturity within the first 5-6 months of their life, humans wait until they reach Puberty only at between the ages of 10- 13-14 years of age, sexual maturity comes some time AFTER Puberty in most cases,
E) a woman is ONLY receptively FERTILE on a few days of each cycle where most other mammals, for example, are receptively fertile for at least 5-7 days+ during a period ranging from 18-21 days as in dogs for example,
F) Human Females have both a LIMITED number of Ovi ( Eggs) to shed from their ovaries during their reproductive years then they go through Menopause, most mammals do not go through a form of Menopause AND can continue on breeding right up to old age.
Imo, for Humans to be PROCLAIMED as the Pinnacles of Intelligent Design it is ONE huge Screw Up to say the very least.

@K9Kohle789 Er, actually Menopause was only diagnosed and recognised as a " Female Human Affliction," for want and need of a better term atm, circa the mid-late 1950's prior to that it was referred to as "The Change of Life" for which the Medical Professionals had no idea of what caused it unfortunately.
Prior to then it was simply labelled as "Hysteria" taken from the Ancient Greek word " hustero" meaning the womb or uterus and deemed as a female problem ONLY described by the Ancient Greeks as well.
It is NOT unusual for a woman to begin the Menopause anywhere between her mid-late 40's and her early 50's and sometimes even much earlier btw.
In both times B.C.E. and the early C.E. times as well, it was NOT uncommon for girls to be sexual active, married and bearing children as young as 13-15 years of age, also NOT uncommon for girls in particular during those times to come into Puberty at around 9 -10 years of age and be subjected to this mis-diagnosed " Hysteria" ( now known as Menopause) in their late 30's to early -mid 40's.

@K9Kohle789 Thusly the "7 year itch" means mama needs some strange.

One of my favorites.

Foreskin, that then is supposed to be cut off. I’ve often wondered (and asked Christians) if God then has or had a foreskin.

God has a gender? =0}

So many things that can go wrong. An infected scratch could kill you. The whole idea tha we were created to "rule" this planet is a joke.

well, yet here we are

@bbyrd009 so are all the other organisms that have yet to become extinct.

@Donna_I ha ok then

Dogs are perfectly loyal and loving, gods do not exist.

Autoimmune diseases. Mitochondrial disease. Cancers. Osteoporosis. Tooth decay. Hemorrhoids. Varicose veins. Cataracts.

i wonder if those could all be self inflicted?

I wonder if it's possible that god isn't perfect, or only created a big bang, or has never existed.

I can't wiggle my ears.

Putting our noses over our mouths.

I think it might have been Robin Williams or George Carlin who said that if humans were subject to health department inspections, we'd get shut down for that reason alone.

A little toe that is virtually useless, knee joints that eventually wear out as do most other joints as well BUT, imo, the best of ALL would be putting the Female reproductive organs, i.e. the Vulva and Vaginal opening, right next door to the waste outlet.
Who in their right mind would put an amusement area right beside a Sewage outlet?

Running the sewer pipe through the playground is a horrible idea.

Shades of Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575334
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.