Agnostic.com

3 2

Yes. Yes it is.

Is Narcissism the Cost of Being an American --- Psychology Today

[psychologytoday.com]

Dyl1983 8 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For some, maybe, but certainly not for most of us.

It is certainly a consequence of growing up and living in America. Could i please have your donuts.

You don't think there are narcissists from other countries? French, Russians, Brits and Australians are way more narcissistic than Americans. I worked for years at a hotel. Many of my co-workers were on work visas from all over the world. They were way more self centered, selfish and contrary to what you might believe, much lazier than my American co-workers. This article is bullshit.

@barjoe noted.

It's bad enough the hate out there for America. Now we have to read hate for American people. I assume you're talking about people from the United States and not the American Continent. I guess we are supposed to take it with a feeling of guilt. Fuck that.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.