Agnostic.com

3 4

This political mess is just a continuation of the republican tendency to scream,yell, riot and bully when it comes to election outcomes. The bullying seems to increase with intensity each time they get away with it. It's going to be a very sad day when Trump is acquitted which he probably will be. This election memory makes me thankful that the Democrats are at least trying to stop the bullies.

[motherjones.com]

Lorajay 9 Feb 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And they lost people this time quitting the Republican party

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 12, 2021

Because lying, voter intimidation, and fear mongering are sometimes just not enough to scare people, the Democrats from voting. So flat out cheating and attempting to cancel votes and threaten state governments to change results comes into play. When that still doesn’t do it, just try and violently overthrow the government.

You nailed it.

You knew this was going to happen.

Yes I did but I fear he will be acquitted and this will guarantee that the next time it will be even worse.

@Lorajay I don't know it will be worse but he will be acquitted.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:575973
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.