Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK PA State Rep. Brian Sims, Who’s Openly Atheist, Is Running for Lt. Governor | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Since he was first elected in 2012, Pennsylvania State Rep. Brian Sims has been one of the most outspoken progressives in elected office. He’s openly gay, openly atheist, and never afraid to pick a fight with conservatives who want to use their power to hurt people.

And now he’s running for Lt. Governor of the state. He formally announced his candidacy this morning:

snytiger6 9 Feb 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't know if he will win. He's openly gay man in the state house. He's from Philly, I like his politics, but the few times I've met him he's acted like a jerk. If he gets nominated, I'll vote for him, but the guy's a dick. Malcolm Kenyatta is also a openly gay State Rep in Philadelphia, he is a wonderful guy.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:576758
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.