Agnostic.com

1 2

Another WTF! Cigar aficionado magazine pays tribute to Rush Limbaugh, a heavy cigar smoker whose death was from lung cancer. Imagine a hitman writing obituaries for his victims. BTW, Freud, Anthony Trollope and US Grant were heavy cigar smokers and, it it could be argued that their deaths were greatly influenced by the smoking, esp Freud, who had many surgeries on his throat/mouth cancer. Trollope had heart failure and Grant, if my memory serves me had a stroke. Maybe one of you can remind me. I did read Chernow's Grant, but don't remember. Too much Trump induced PTSD. So Limbaugh and Epstein and Roger Ailes were friends?? of Trump. All you need to know about Donny Boy is the people he hung out with.

Healthydoc70 7 Feb 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Trump hit the trifecta with those three, and many others too

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.