Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Letters From An American 02/19/2021

Speaking virtually today to the Munich Security Conference, the world’s largest gathering to discuss international security policy, President Biden promised that “America is back.” He assured the world that the U.S. will work with our European partners. We are, he said, committed to NATO, which the previous president tried to undermine, and we will honor Article 5 of that compact, which says that an attack on any one NATO ally will be considered an attack on all of them. He noted that the only time this article has ever been invoked was after the 9/11 attacks on the United States.

Biden noted that “the past few years have strained and tested our transatlantic relationship, but the United States is determined… to reengage with Europe, to consult with you, to earn back our position of trusted leadership.” He said we must work together to address the coronavirus pandemic, the global economic crisis, and the climate crisis.

HippieChick58 9 Feb 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's good to have a compatent man in charge of this country.

One who speaks in complete sentences!!!!! (I know I rant on about this, but I will never get over trying to understand WTF that orangeasshole was trying to say, ever)

@AnneWimsey I could never listen to him for more than a few minutes. My stress and anxiety levels would skyrocket and I just had to shut it off. Can't stand the moron, never ever could.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577709
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.