Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Evangelist: Pray for Me in Asia Because Buddhists Have “Emptiness on the Inside” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

It’s been a while since I’ve mentioned Christian evangelist Ron Luce, but the last time was in 2017, when he posted a cringe-worthy video about how “God would blast Adam with His love… and that was the original love affair.”

This time, it’s not funny. It’s just unpleasant. Luce is apparently on a trip to Southeast Asia because he asked his Facebook followers to pray for him as he visits Laos and Thailand. What does he need prayers for? Because he’s surrounded by Buddhists who have something wrong with them:

snytiger6 9 Feb 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anyone who understands Buddhist teaching would find this funny ... in a pathetic sort of way.

Nutter. I have been doing some travel in Asia over the years and found those Buddhist to be lovely people.

It is good to have emptiness on the inside, at least now and again. Constipation really hurts, there is nothing as painful as being full of s##t.

A faithfool trying to spread his belief to faithfools of another belief.

He should have known that this job was dangerous before he took it. 🙂

I hope they run him out of town. I wonder how much his followers are paying for this little holiday?

And if his followers find out they paid for him to visit the Thai brothels... they will forgive him... the idiots.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:577823
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.