Agnostic.com

27 2

ok, this is gonna stir in some problematic commentary and divide the opinions, but i'll say it. i saw "the phenomenon 2020" 2 days ago. the film is scary when it comes to understanding the high possibility that an alien maybe watching you closely when you are taking a shit in the toilet or kissing your girlfriend or even waiting for the bus at the station. however, the actual problem is that i don't think the mainstream science is telling the truth all the way. they are in a way lying about some historical events that have happened in the ancient past such as the flood but they deny it because it was mention in the so called "holy books", maybe these scientists do not want to shift the accepted theory from what people have learned to what it actually is.
i read the “holy books” from a historical point of view. and i know there are things that maybe “true” there, not because a god wrote the book, but because its a book that documented what happened and that people wrote such events tried to explain them using a celestial dimension that was the easiest for people to do back then. we must be smarter than just denying whats in these books: the koran and bible when they could and do actually contain some facts.

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar. he was hosted on Joe Rogan’s podcast #606 and there he stated that the floods have happened with evidence. which makes me as a thinker ask the question: why are the scientists denying it?

the reason i brought the aliens in the post is because there is a possibility that they have “created” us to serve a certain purpose according to Zecharia Sitchin in his book: The Lost Book of Enki. which is why they are coming more frequently in the recent few centuries to “check” on us and see how are we all doing or something.

I know this is not the strongest argument, but i think people on this website are openminded enough to understand the thought behind the post and provide a constructive opinion rather than just refusing it. thanks.

Basem 7 Feb 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

27 comments (26 - 27)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Even paranoids have enemies.

@Basem there should be an award for superlative, thought provoking contributions such as yours.

1. The possibility that the "aliens who created us for a purpose" watch us on the toilet.

2. Mainstream science is not telling the truth, "they are ... lying about some historical events that have happened in the ancient past such as the flood".

3. It's a conspiracy that science has cooked up to thwart, stymie and trammel the aliens and god in their righteous desire to receive the credit for our existence.

it is not a superlative contribution at all. why does it feel to me that you and many others got electrocuted when i made an alternative argument? i am a man of science my self and i try to know facts as much as anyone here on this platform but making such Exclusionary judgements such as yours and some other comments here makes it look like another intellectual bias when the claim is to freely think!
this is not fair and not good as well.
did you watch the documentaries about the aliens? did you watch any documentaries about aliens? can you be sure that there are no other life forms out there? or is it because scientists said that we could not see them means that you and all of us have to repeat blindly what they say?
yes, it is a provoking thought, and i stated that from the beginning and it does not have to appeal to you!

@Basem you are far, far too modest. Your post is superlative, peerless, nonpareil: it's rare that "a man of science" such as yourself asserts "there is a high possibility that an alien may be watching you closely" and "why are the scientists denying" the flood.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578015
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.