Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK Rick Wiles: The Coronavirus Crisis Will End if China Accepts Jesus | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Notorious Jew-hater Rick Wiles, fresh from being booted off of YouTube for his Christian bigotry, would like the Chinese leader to know there’s a simple way to stop the recent deadly strain of coronavirus.

All he has to do is convert to Christianity and bring the Chinese people along for the ride.

(Never mind that Christian churches have proven to be infection vectors)

snytiger6 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Does “accepting” Jesus mean the same as “converting” to Christianity? Can’t the Chinese government just issue him a visa? Problem solved.

Never mind it ending in China, actually they are coping rather well with it, what about the rest of the world.

Yeah, China has already got things under control.

They always choose some impossible condition. Now they will collect money off of it for years.

This is the kind of delusions many Christians suffer from....

So, we're doomed......

In Rick Wiles the Stupidity large is.

In other words, Wiles is saying that it ain't gonna happen.

Oh, for sure. I saw over 100 cars at the super spreader church in my area last Sunday. These people would rather fight you than wear a mask.

Well I can suggest one way to STOP in its tracks the equal biggest PLAGUE to affect human kind next to C-19, i.e, Euthenise Rick Wiles and all his ilk immediately.

Religion is a big reason why covid is still rampid in this country.

i guess he didn't get the memo, that covid has been over in China for like a year now?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578626
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.