Agnostic.com

14 26

Three years ago today I joined this community. It was one the best decisions I have ever made in my life. Liberating myself from religious bs lifted a great weight off my shoulders. The community has helped me on a variety of topics from my sexuality to trying pot. I haven't tried it pot yet, but it's on the bucket list. Enjoying my journey of enlightenment and just for fun I will reach level 9 before the end of the year.

freedom41 9 Feb 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't wait.

"There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
"There's a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole"

I am happy that your life is for the better since joining. Keep it up.

Good to know that you feel welcome to this online agnostic community. There are some good members that are very helpful and positive, I wish I have the opportunity to meet them in person. It's great to find a non religious community and it doesn't matter if I can't see the members behind their pictures or names. I know that some scammers are here too to bother real people.

Congrats on almost reaching level 9! I joined just over 2 years ago after my husband passed away. I found this site and have also made some wonderful friends here. I’m glad the site has been a positive for you! I’ve said for a while now, this place and all the wonderful people here are my refuge from the world!!

It’s the least harmful of all recreational drugs........yet it remains illegal under federal law because drug companies know their products are inferior and far worse for your health, even when used properly.

im waiting for the help with my sexuality which may be on steroids already

for me pot is not all that most of the time I don't even get high and many have tried
my granddaughter makes edibles for me cause of back pain and my sciatic nerve but they don't help much at all
but I think it should be legal everywhere

I tried pot once, it was quite good, but it did not change my life, and I would not cross the street to try it again. Glad you are enjoying the site, will see you at nine all being well.

Pot smoke give me hives....cbd edibles are just fine

I have never smoked pot. I get bronchitis when exposed to second-hand smoke, so it would be much worse if I smoked it myself. I have, however, when touring Amsterdam, enjoyed a green brownie. It was an enjoyable and unforgettable experience. 😀

Good for you! Everyone of us, should be able to believe what makes good sense to us. I have to agree about throwing off the weight of religion. If we loose ourselves in it...how is that taking us to our higher nature? To loose ourselves... we just throw in the towel and follow the path of least existence.

wonderful "mistakes" await you. kinda jealous, kinda not.

Congrats. Glad you felt it helped. I've still hever tried pot and never will. Can't stand the smell.

The smell is one the reasons it's not high on the bucket list.

Try edibles, no smell, milder buzz....

@Canndue I don't really eat anything it would go in.

Isn't this world of Reality, Logic, Free Thinking, etc, etc, a TRULY great world to live in.
Enjoy it, relish it and live life in it my friend.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578651
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.