Agnostic.com

14 9

LINK Christian Moms Complain About Openly Gay Character in Disney Film “Onward” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The evangelical Christian hate group One Million Moms (Twitter count: 4,758) can’t believe that Disney just introduced its first LGBTQ character. They’re referring to the character Officer Specter, voiced by Lena Waithe, who is open about having a same-sex partner in the upcoming movie Onward.

The Moms can’t handle the existence of an openly gay character, because they see it as homosexual indoctrination. Which makes about as much sense as kids saying they want to become cyclops themselves because the same character has only one eye.

snytiger6 9 Feb 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sigh, what a waste of a human being. She could be helping others in real need...and she's focusing on this.

Let me guess how all this will end up: she's very likely a closet lesbian, who, during her latter years, will come out and regret what she had said and done, but now she finally can't live a lie, found true love with a woman and just wants people to be understanding and leave her alone. But she still believes in God and christianity. Cue eye roll.

For those, like myself who do NOT know what Monica Cole, aka, 1 Million Chrustian Moms, looks like, then here she is.
Imo, it is amazing how much the old carpenter/builders adage of " a touch of paint can so easy cover up even worst of things."
Just a suggestion here, PLEASE have your Chunder Bucket close at hand when viewing....LOL

Better Gay than 'trans.' She should be thankful.

Oh, is poor widdle Monica Cole upset yet AGAIN.
Naughty, naughty, naughty Disney Productions upsetting Monica, they should be EXTREMELY PROUD of themselves for doing so imo.

My mom was a cyclops... she had only one eye and a glass eye. It was great fun so... yeah!

Leelu Level 7 Feb 27, 2021

My Ex-Father-in-law had a glass eye until one day he sneezed violently and it dove into his cup of coffee and he swallowed as he drank it.
I reckon it would have caused quite a 'stir' when the Screens were cleaned at the local Sewage Treatment Plant some time later though.

@Triphid I could tell you some stories... lol
Early on before she had much control over her eye muscles after the surgery she sneezed and sent it skidding across a tile floor, 20ft! 😀
Also, early on I took her shopping to look for shoes at the mall and the salesman that was helping her sat down and tried a shoe on her foot, he look up to her as he asked "how that was" and he turned green, I'm mean really green. He whispered, "'scuse me" and fled to the back. I said "Mom, look at me," She turned and I bust out laughing. Her glass eye had turned upside down when she had looked down at her shoes. 😀 He freaked out! When he came back he was white but composed. My mom apologized and explained. He was relieved, he thought he was tripping. lol
Lots more stories but I'll stop here.

@Leelu We used to have a bloke who worked with us on the railways who also had a glass eye.
His best ruse/trick to play on the newbies at lunch or Smoko-time was to remove the eye place it next to his lunch/coffee and go off for a pee.
When asked by a newbie as to WHY he was doing so, he'd answer, " It's keeping an eye on my drink/lunch for me, it'll tell me if any of you buggers do anything that I need to know about."

Again.......hear something you don’t like, you turn it off.

See something you don’t like, you have the ability to turn your head another way. These morons are stuck in the past and cannot accept anything else that’s different.

I loved Onward and didn't even notice that. Do these assholes realize the onward world is not even real? Trolls, unicorns, cyclops, centaurs, oh yeah a real life story.

Well, they don't have to watch it.

Bingo!

Faithfools crying about the same sex relationship in a movie. They must be mad because they are afraid of people being different.

They're mad because someone else is gettin' some good lovin' and they are not.

There they GO AGAIN...engaging in
-----> advocating CENSORSHIP.
Makes you wonder,
...if they "can't handle it"....WHAT made these DING-DONGS wanna
WATCH IT?
...and kinda makes you wonder if they WATCHED the ENTIRE or SUBSTANTIAL portion of the movie
before "nagging about it"...

Geesh....small minds, small people...

I don't understand where they're coming from with "homosexual indoctrination". Does she feel tempted to that lifestyle? I don't feel tempted or indoctrinated. People are what they are.

Monica just needs to get laid, well and proper.

Well, she is not going to get laid by me. Her hatefulness would result in me having instant brewer's droop.

@anglophone " Brewer's Droop," shit just the mere though of giving Monica a 'quickie' would cause my best and closest friend to shrink and retreat back inside me from the HORROR of it all.

Hey, I wouldn't mind betting that hers has been disused for so long that it is either covered in cobwebs or even fossilized by now.

Hey, KKGator, don't go asking for volunteers for that onerous task...LOL.
I reckon NO-ONE in their right mind would touch her with their worst enemie's dick, let alone a barge-pole.

@Triphid I wasn't suggesting anyone here for that particular "job", promise.
I like most of the men here too much for that.
Besides, I'm sure Monica is too far gone anyway.

Why is One Million Moms so terrified of their inner lesbians?

What we are getting back into here is the "moms" thinking that being gay is a learned experience. If you do not talk about it then it will go away.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:578820
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.