Agnostic.com

1 0

LINK A Pastor is Doing Damage Control After His Daughter-in-Law’s Wildly Racist Rant | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I missed this when it happened last week, but since I can’t stop thinking about it, you now get to hear about it too.

Randy and Kelli Ayres are the senior pastors at Cross Mountain Church in San Antonio, Texas. They have three sons, one of whom is married. And that daughter-in-law Ashley Marie Ayres posted a video on social media recently denouncing the church for focusing so damn much on Black people, social justice, and racial inequality.

(I searched and evidently all the copies of ht evieo have been taken down. However you can ge3t the text if you follow the link)

snytiger6 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She's linked to Qanon conspiracy theorists

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579009
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.