Agnostic.com

9 5

LINK Kimberly Guilfoyle's Wild CPAC Prediction About Trump Puzzles Pretty Much Everyone | HuffPost

Kimberly Guilfoyle confused Twitter users on Friday with a prediction about ex-President Donald Trump.

“I will confidently say that (former) President Trump from his desk at Mar-a-Lago will accomplish more for America in the next four years than (President) Joe Biden and (Vice President) Kamala Harris could ever dream of,” former Fox News host Guilfoyle, who is the girlfriend of Donald Trump Jr., told the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Florida.

snytiger6 9 Feb 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When she occupied the "shake-a-leg" chair on FOX's 'Tbe Five', scarcely a night went by, when she wasn't bragging about having been a San Francisco mayor's wife. Which tells me she defines her self-worth by the status of the men in her life. If she hadn't hooked up with Don Jr, she might have become Don Srs courtesan.

Why the hell would he do more in the next 4 yeas than he did in the last?? Unless, undoing all the damage he has done in the last, which will be a huge accomplishment.

Making an ass out of himself, than yes he will.

She’s sucking too much of that poisonous seed out of Jr. It’s scrambling what little brain cells she had left after working at Fox News. 😁

Delusional bitch

bobwjr Level 10 Feb 27, 2021

I think she snorts the same stuff her boyfriend snorts.

Ms G is a miserable whore of trumpism. Chortling with glee as she swilled champagne & danced watching the rioters headed out Jan. 6

She's Junior's whore. She used to be Gavin Newsome's whore.

She's crazier than a s$!%house rat, IMO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579013
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.