Agnostic.com

6 5

LINK Walmart Anti-Union ‘Training’ Video Is Another Reason Not To Shop There

The Walton heirs have a total wealth that is more than 43% of that of American families combined.

And many of their workers have relied on food stamps.

If that is not enough to make your head spin, or stomach churn, this leaked anti-union “training” video below should do the trick.

When companies like Walmart are legally allowed to brainwash employees with false propaganda like this, it is no wonder that wages stay artificially low and obscene wealth goes to the very few.

(follow link to see video)

snytiger6 9 Mar 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Soooo, you think Walmart is the only one? When i started working in the 60's, to mention the word "union" would get you immediately fired...in the cotton mill, the pants factory, any restaurant/bar

I have not shopped at Walmart for years.

Me neither. Once I learned how they treat employees and how they give seminars to show employees how to collect welfare rather than p[ay them a living wage, I refused to ever shop there... even if they have good prices on DVDs.

Walmart has closed all six of our independent groceries and three of our tire shops 😟

that's what they do

And after all the local businesses are closed down, and the community dies, they will close the store and leave to do it all over again elsewhere.

I'm proud to say I have NEVER set-foot in a Walmart. 🙂

I don't shop at WM unless it is the absolute last place to find what I need. I have been there once in the last 5 years. One of my kids worked at a local small business that was bought out by WM. One of the perks of working for WM is a credit card that gives them cash back on their WM purchases. So, she has that credit card. That business was relocated to California, kid stayed here. Once the pandemic started she started to get groceries for me. So now my groceries come from WM. I'm not thrilled, but I guess I am contributing to her retirement fund, and I don't have to go to the grocery store.

Stores in Montreal voted in the union, Wal-Mart just shut them down, everybody out of work.

That's what they so. Also if their store puts all the small business out of business, and the community no longer has money to spend they will close down and leave to destroy another community elsewhere.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579376
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.