Agnostic.com

3 6

OOooops...
Disney Parks just announced that another fan-favorite attraction will be undergoing a partial redesign because of problematic and racist depictions of certain indigenous cultures. In a Jan. 25 post to the Disney Parks Blog, it was revealed that the Jungle Cruise ride at both Disney World in Orlando, Florida, and Disneyland in Anaheim, California, will be updated to "reflect and value the diversity of the world around us."

OldGoat43 9 Mar 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They must be in disneyland.

I'm surprised we don't see Jesus skipping on the water and baptizing all the passengers in the boat! Could someone explain to me how bringing disease to innocent people and then destroying their culture/beliefs is a way to "value'' their ''diversity?

Will it also include smallpox and enslavement?

I was kinda hoping that the natives would shoot poison darts at the cruise visitors.

@OldGoat43 That seems only fair.

And don't forget the new whitewater feature.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579662
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.