Agnostic.com

1 0

Just went outside to take Breakfast to the 'Feathered Hordes' and got confronted by 'you know who' telling me that he "has a knife, knows how to use it and will kill me IF I keep on feeding the birds."
Yes, I know it is an ACTUAL Threat of Violence, etc, and have reported it since it was captured on Security System which has both video and audio recording as well.
But I stood there, looked him directly in the eyes and replied, " Go for it, but remember I have a very BIG Chainsaw and I know exactly how to use it most effectively, is your little knife longer than my chainsaw?"

Triphid 9 Mar 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He needs locked doors, padded rooms, & medication. I hope that report is taken seriously.

Yep, the local Police Sergeant took my phone call, will be around in about half an hour to get a copy of the recording and then WILL be seeing the Magistrate immediately after he leaves here.
In the meantime he has RECCOMMENDED that I keep my chainsaw fuelled up, primed and ready to go JUST in case BUT wear clothing that can be destroyed because in his words, "It could get messy since Shit splatters...LOL"

@Triphid Yeah, stinks too.

@Lilac-JadeCanada The Sergeant just left with the recording after watching it.
Asked where my cameras, etc, were so I showed him them.
He was kind of impressed that they were so well disguised and had so much coverage and resolution that he asked where I got them.
So I told that he be surprised if he knew that that they are Surplus A.S.I.O. and A.S.I.S. stock that I bought just 4 years ago and had installed.
He looked at me and said, " You must know some people in High places to get that gear, even we can't get gear like that."
I merely replied, " Just ask and I shall see what I can get for you, I still have good and trusted contacts from my time working in those Organisations."

@Triphid We have a good set up here too.

Clockwise

Carport/driveway
Front sidewalk
Back shed
Back yard gazebo

@Lilac-JadeCanada Nice ones, good resolution as well.

@Triphid Yes, & very clear night vision too. Drab & snowy now, but in sunshine the pictures are brilliant.

@Lilac-JadeCanada These are just 2 of the 12 that cover my property, I call them "King and Kong" the cameras are 'disguised as their eyes and the directional type microphones are secreted in their bodies.
"King and Kong" have stereoscopic vision cameras with a clear range of resolution of 25 metres and a sound pick-up range of the same.
There is another secreted in a ceramic Eagle statuette fitted to my front Screen-door, 2 more very small hidden cameras at either end of the veranda, 1 focusing on my drive-way gate and Drive-way and others secreted around the perimeter of my yard as well.
They ARE all Wi-Fi operated, have a Wi-Fi range of a maximum of 120 metres, connected to a completely separate recording system separate from my Desktop Computer, have a sensor system that allows them to switch to Night Vision, Heat Sensitive Recording automatically as soon as the available light dips below a set level.
The original recording system relied on video taping ( VHS style) but I had it up-graded to a Compact disc recording that allows a standard compact disc to record for 36 hours before it needs the disc to wiped or replaced.
I even managed to get hold of 'fingerprint sensor style unit that must be used BEFORE the key can be used to open the front door.
It is also well and truly hidden but in a very obvious place where I doubt that anyone would even think of looking.
Only selected and very trusted friends know where the sensor is, how to access it and have their fingerprints stored in it.
As far as I know, a system like mine on the OPEN market would cost anywhere upwards from about $9,000 but mine cost me a few kind words, 4 cups of coffee, 4 home-made lunches, 2 cartons of Beer and 480 dollars, installation included.

@Triphid Very high end, & it sounds really good to have in the situation you're in with the nutcase so nearby.
We have ours because of the petty crime in this town, & we've had the police here a few times to check out what the cameras may have picked up in the night, although we have them mostly set to look at our own property. We didn't want accusations of viewing into the neighbour's windows across the street, or out the back, etc.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:579948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.