Agnostic.com

4 3

[dw.com]

Many Deaths around the world from the Covid Vaccine.

Many believe vaccines is100%proof from death. Many online people have been shut down or banned from almost every major online site for speaking out.
So much for free speech or honest reporting.

Castlepaloma 8 Mar 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Rip πŸ˜“another vaccine truther

[twitter.com]

πŸ˜‚ Back at you.

All deaths are sad but the death rate from the vaccine is minute compared to that of the virus.
But statistics are meaningless if it’s your loved one that died unfortunately πŸ™
There are no perfect answers here, I had some reactions to the first jab, but am still here to tell the tale. It’s a way forward.

Fifteen deaths after coronavirus vaccination," "Deaths at care home after coronavirus vaccine," "Volunteer in vaccine trial dies after COVID-19 vaccine."
Deaths been like a rifle shot.

5 Deaths by sharks or by mosquitoes 2 million a year, like covid. The big difference is one is scary like covid like shark, because of unknown waters. Survival rate from covid is 0.95, that's if you catch it. For sure your going die 85% chance from all other diseases or viruses. That is beyond sad, it will follow ignorance through fear of a greedy cult.

When 80% don't like their Government and natives say never trust the Government. People are so deeply in-doctor-nation and programed, it's like zombie Madd. It's another wave after trickle down tberory, 9/11, bailouts crush and now, on schudule is this covid plan-edemic.
Covid is by far the worst total cluster fuck in my lifetime and others.

@Castlepaloma this seems to be a useful report, it’s Canadian:

[cbc.ca]

@girlwithsmiles

We are more reasonable, yet all in the same boat when it comes to sharing diseases.

the article you posted shows that the deaths after vaccination happened because vaccines don't make you immortal.
In the article says that the numbers are not different from what would have happened without vaccine.
People day, and the rate of death is not increasing in the vaccinated group.
They still suffer accidents, they still have other diseases or even COVID before being fully protected, etc.
Read the article before sharing it to prove your point.

Just to summarize the german study of 113 deaths that happened in a 19 days spam from the vaccination.

According to calculations of the Paul-Ehrlich-Institut in this report, the deaths with an unclear cause reported by 31.01.2021 are not more frequent than the expected number of deaths.

I have been reading reports and comments like this all over the place

Barjoe
100% effective against death. 72% against transmission of the virus. That's pretty good and it's said it gets more effective with time.

barjoe
Level 8
Mar 1, 2021 Reply 3
dermot235: 1
100% effective against death. Now that's more than Pretty good. That's strip naked and rundown a public street shouting YEAAAAAAAAH good.

CDC reports only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other β€œhealth conditions and contributing causes.”

World health organization report covid deaths are not in the top ten ways of death in the world in 2020. Why are we not locking down with martial law over the other greater ten ways of death?

@Castlepaloma Because they don't increase exponentially with social contact and do not cripple the health system.
Plus a lock down help to lower other things that would occupy the health system like car accidents, other respiratory diseases etc.
This is a multilayer fight against the virus.
See, in brazil, a city that had already suffered a colapse in the first wave with 80% of infected, had a second wave where the oxygen in the whole state was drained in a few weeks and basically everyone died.
That is the result of the virus left unchecked.
Don't believe because is a third world country? Go to northern Italy. UK, Czech republic, even the mighty Sweden was brought to its knees.

@Castlepaloma Plus you are changing the issue, the problem in discussion was the deaths after vaccine.

@Pedrohbds
We are programed to conflict with each other over nonsense and not to get to the source of the matter and who is behind it.

@Pedrohbds Thank you for a reasonable and thoughtful analysis. I think this is undoubtably true. Statistics tell the tale.

@Pedrohbds
The health care system, State along with covid is crippling everywhere in all parts of our lives. It harms, your intellect, relationships, spiritual, and financial. Not so much physically because hospital beds went down and mainstream doctors. We are taking care of ourselves better and populations is growing. Depending if you trust yourself more than our owners. It's time for major adjustments not a civil war. plus 80% dislike your Government, Make adjustments to them, not me, I'm content within my world, just want to help.

Cars can be more than covid deaths. Although top for deaths is other diseases or virus that make up of 80% of our deaths. If your honestly want to cut down pollution, land waste, climate change and deaths. Shut oil companies and worst livestock because they are the vast majority of waste and it would really fix respiratory disease, if you really care.
Brazil, is getting along much better with their immune system than the US. Same for NY within the US, don't worry anymore. One year is not enough time for immunity to Kick in. It took the flu a century.

About 60 Third world countries have doubled economic growth of the US. Their life expectancy are much longer wail the US is declining their life span. Been to over 100 countries, not feeling sorry for them but have deaf ears too often from the US.
The covid world order cult has brought us to our knees. We have only one options, take back the control of our own destiny with collective consciousness as we always have throughout human history. Or join their Indian RESERVATION and economic slavery where it give them great profit return for a 3rd wave as your normal and as usual.

@Castlepaloma You are just sliding away from the discussion, proposing other topics outside of the original one. I am not here to discuss the whole world with you. The original post says that vaccines are killing people when the article you shared says the exact opposite.

Now for your post.
The health care system, State... There is science behind the actions, there are healthcare workers stressed and exhausted so you can talk your bullshit. Go read real science please.

Cars kill more than Covid because your traffic laws and educations are shit. There are countries that have very low car accidents by educating and applying laws.
Plus the number of accidents don't increase exponentially, it is not like with 1 accident today will turn into half a million in one year like covid deaths did. The problem is not the absolute numbers the problem is the capacity to increase if let unchecked. And it is not increasing because something is being done. Look in the regions and countries that tough like you and in the end had biddies piling up in the streets and hiring refrigerated trucks to put them on while waiting for final destination.

Lol, you did no understand what i said. 80 fucking percent of the city had already gotten the virus, they were opening mas graves because there was no way to burry individuals. Tested covid deaths were not even being measured because there was no capacity, they simply know that for a city around 1million inhabitants there were thousands of extra deaths in a short spam of time.
And a year later is all happening again. There was no improvement of immune system, this hypothesis was discarded long ago. Again READ FUCKING REAL SCIENCE.

I have to give you some news. USA is on its industry, elite science and military a superpower, But in quality of life of the average population you are just a 3rd world country with a Gucci belt.
Your dumb resistance to form a welfare state and challenge the laws that keeps a De-facto nobility Elite in control makes you a poor, uneducated, always in debt with no access to healthcare population.

And rebeling against covid laws that are used in the whole world and that in every country that followed them experienced a success is the most dumb thing i've ever seen.

You don't believe? Compare Norway and Sweden numbers. Both countries with same population distribution on space and age, both health systems with high level, capacity of invest IDH, money education. Just divide by population because Sweeden has more people.

Sweden adopted the crazy strategy you are talking about.
Norway acted fast, acted in the begining and acted strong.

We in Norway have one of the lowest death ratios, first to go in lockdown, first to go out. Controlling spreading events fast and not letting it grow. Etc.
In Sweden they had to quit the strategy because the second wave happened despite the first, people died. The FUKING KING WENT ON TV TO SAY THAT THE GOVERMENT WAS DOING WRONG, for USA that has a president and the chief of state and government in the same person won't understand how bad the situation must be for the king go to the tv speak against the government.

So you speak a lot of bullshit that failed on studies AND failed in real life tests where the leaders were dumb enough to try. But of course you know better, you know about the conspiration, you are special, you are smarter.

@Pedrohbds

The US has 4% of the world's population but 25% of its coronavirus cases in july. Yet you blame other countries for worst handling of the covid. Like keep blaming china, where you got a 150 times greater chance of catching covid from an American, than of Chinese person. It make me so sick & tired of Americans BS.

I don't claim to have a higher IQ than US lawyers who most often are US Presidents backgrouds. These Presidents are selected not elected puppets. I do have far greater ethics and keep 100% of my promises vs President who can't keep pass 25% of their promises..

Nobody here has clearly proven my facts to be BS. Just have strong blind faith to their true GODS, State and bankers BS.

Car are useful, covid vaccine are not compared to our immune systems. Most of our diseases comes from animals. Or by Natures that may as well be greatest threat to human kind. Like the covid bat. Or Combined deer traffic deaths and masquitos kill more than covid. Or Human suicides from all this covid crazies. Don't dare get into all the other diseases and viruses that make up 80% of the world's deaths. Where covid only this years if you catch it, you have greater than 99% chance of survival. Why not blame chicken little. Many of you are controled by fear, not by loving it to death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.