Agnostic.com

4 9

For your conservative/Q Anon/Trump friends:
"Can y’all please do a shred of your own research before you start posting nonsense on Facebook? Mr. Potato Head isn’t cancelled. Hasbro is branding the entire LINE Potato Head, since it includes baby potatoes and Mrs. Potato Head. Dr. Seuss isn’t cancelled. They’re pulling SIX books, out of 60+ because they contain racially insensitive content. Read across America isn’t cancelled, you can still find Dr. Seuss books in stores. Chill out and quit blindly following every mob post you come across on Facebook please?"

UrsiMajor 8 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regarding the books-apparently conservatives now believe the government should seize private property.

They don't listen to reason lost cause

I don't try to discuss anything political with people like that. If I have interaction with them, I stick to the subject at hand. No politics with morons.

Yes, just like believers, they squeal persecution or convince themselves that they are being attacked so they can stop change.

I wonder what white people would think if they grew up with products like "Honkey Sunscreen" or "White Cracker Penis Enlargers."

Systemic racism has normalized the disparagement of other races and cultures. When you are trying to effect change, racists will notice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.