Agnostic.com

4 4

LINK Pastor: Christians Can “Prepare the Way” for Jesus by Opposing Voting Rights | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Right-wing pastor Shane Vaughn of Mississippi’s First Harvest Ministries, last seen claiming Donald Trump would absolutely be a two-term president because God never said it would be consecutive terms, still says Trump will make a comeback if Christians support the Republican Party’s attempts to restrict voting rights:

snytiger6 9 Mar 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Typical for a power monger looking to rule

It's hard to.listen to him, and can't see how anyone follows this goofball

I wish Trump and some repubs would grow up. I tired of all the hissy fits.

Would Jesus have been a racist? Maybe

From the stories in the bible, I'd say if Jesus were real then he wasn't a racist. He seemed to be accepting of almost everyone in the stories. As anh expample the Samaritans were victims of much prejudice for the Jews at the time, but he told the story fo the good Samaritan.

@snytiger6 Based on the bible, his right wing followers would've have called him a commie.

@barjoe I's be willing to bet they'd wither lynch him, shot him or crucify him again, if he were real and came back.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580313
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.