Agnostic.com

28 5

Embarrassing nickname?

Did you ever get saddled with an embarrassing nickname? By family, friends or anyone else? What was it and how did you earn it?

jamessmithwick 6 Apr 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When the Waltons were on TV, people would call me John Boy. I hated it. I also didin't like the nickname "J.R." when Dallas a popular show.

JK666 Level 7 Apr 16, 2018

In high school, I once washed all of my athletic practice clothes in the same load in hot water. Pretty much everything came out pink, so for awhile my nickname was Pinky. My last name easily gives rise to the nickname Creampuff. Being nicknamed creampuff in an all-boys high school wasn't really so bad, because it gave me an opportunity to loudly proclaim "I am the rough tough creampuff and I don't take no guff when I strut my stuff."

Well, keep in mind it WAS high school after all. 🙂

As a kid Bugaboo- I liked ladybugs
As a teen Trouble- Obvious 😉

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:58046
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.