Agnostic.com

7 13

LINK Cindy Jacobs: I Declare the Coronavirus “Illegal” in God’s Name | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Cindy Jacobs, co-founder of Generals International and a self-described faith healer who can turn metal into bone, make a grown woman grow taller, and control the weather, has a new way to stop the spread of coronavirus.

She just declared it illegal.

So there.

snytiger6 9 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Aww. That's so cute.

🙄 🤦♀️

Like "I exorcise thee oh nasty evil virus, in the name of God and Jesus Christ thou shalt be gone," is REALLY going to work....LOL.
Better off pissing in to a on-coming Hurricane, at least then you CAN be SURE of getting your own 'back.'....LOL.

Faithfools spouting more stupid crap.

Mental defectives, like the poor, will be forever with us.

Will somebody please give her a jelly baby? It might help her to use her solitary grey cell.

ROFLMAO

That's impressive let me know when it starts working. 🤯😂🤣

There are plenty of Marjorie Taylor Greene’s around after all.

MTG just got a Democrat running against her. Her name is Holly McCormack! Let’s support her so we can get rid of little Q queen Marjorie!!!

@Redheadedgammy Yea wouldn’t that be nice!! LOL......But unlike the President we can only elect our own local Congress / Senate Representatives.

@Redheadedgammy Unfortunately, I don't live in that district, so I can't vote in that race.
Might send McCormack's campaign a couple of bucks though.

Write Comment More
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580528
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.