Agnostic.com

3 4

[eurekalert.org]

Headline claimed fermented wool is the answer and my first thought was WTF is the question?????

#WTF
Larimar 8 Mar 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How do you go about fermenting wool?

The article says, that you let the animals in your barn pee, shit, and trample on it for a few days, then soak it in a stream.

@Fernapple Is it the wool that ferments, or just what it is exposed to?

@GeorgeRocheleau It is the wool, the method raises the nap on the fibres it seems, to help the dye bond better to the wool. Folllow the link, the article is really intersting and quite short.

@Fernapple It was interesting but definitely not what my mind went to with reading the title. I find a lot of interesting info this way.

Without reading the article, I want to guess what the question was! This should be fun!

The most obvious question, of course, is "What is that smell?" "Fermented wool!"

"What will Paris Hilton be wearing to the awards show?" "Fermented wool."

"How did you lose so much weight?" "Fermented wool."

"There's this new fad of treating your pubic hair with kambucha before bed." "Oh? What's it called?"

I could go on and on with this...

Is that like the Kurgan immortal bad guy (Clancy Brown) in the Highlander movie?
No wonder it lasted so long. Ha, ha. 🙂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580629
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.