Agnostic.com

14 15

Let preachers define women lol...religion just keeps digging it’s own grave!

[twitter.com]

Freedompath 9 Mar 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Misogynistic twat

He could make an effort to make himself look a bit more presentable don't you think. But fixing his brain might be a bit of a challenge.

Oh fuck off you ugly misogynistic fantasist dimwit!

You go girl...😘. I am still wondering what counseling is going to do for him. Usually these types only go to religious counseling...he is sure a piece of work, but maybe there is a fix!

@Freedompath Short of a brain transplant I can’t see anything being really effective!

@Marionville in this case, I wish I could see how it goes. Because, hardly anyone comes right out of this kind of ‘gate,’ straight to counseling! Lol

Look who's talking. He's covering his tummy which clearly shows what looks like a heavy duty truck tyre.
...now I'm being just as bad as him 🤣🤣🤣 but he provoked me 😂

Well...I join you, as I noticed the same thing! I also wondered if he sees the female as an ornament and not as a person with ‘gifts,’ other than the ones that males bring to life? He is in counseling now...wondered what that means?

A woman with the perfect body and no Brains. That's what he's looking for I think. How unattractive is that.

@dermot235 he gave an example of that woman lol and now on "religious" leave 🙄

And he is probably wondering why he doesn't have a supermodel wife or something like that.

@PadraicM he doesn't have a mirror at home lol

Yeah, women need to make themselve more attractive to men by staying thin and dressing nicer, says the rotund guy in an ugly, ill-fitting T-shirt and jeans.

Oh the aspirational dreams... I mean nightmares.

Screw him! He lives in a fantasy world and also picked the wrong trophy wife.

They should define themselves as “Mental Defectives”

Not the best International Women’s Day tweet.

Mvtt Level 7 Mar 7, 2021

Faithfool talking out his acehole.

That is just a fool’s errand, yet they try...

There aren't enough derogatory words to describe that "person".

Exactly, yet, I bet there are women in his “herd” that agree with him. Else, why would they continue to go there?

@Canndue Cult mentality.

@KKGator Yep, cult mentality. The brainwashing is obviously effective with a good portion of humans.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:580787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.