Agnostic.com

6 2

[doubleblindmag.com]
"when acid makes you feel like Jesus"

and imo don't miss "everything you need to know about ego-death," a link in the article

bbyrd009 7 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We need to continue studying our brains and put psychological learnings into school curriculums, as veins in the artery of critical thinking.

Mvtt Level 7 Mar 9, 2021

Contrary to popular opinion, no individual or small group of individuals consciously invented the Jesus story. It, and other divine figures, are products of the collective unconscious. They represent the human species’ unconscious collective symbol of the ideal human, most likely embedded, at this point, in our DNA.

So it is no surprise that chemicals which help us access the subconscious may put us in touch with, or even in identity with, those figures.

The ego death article was also good - thanks for the heads-up.

skado Level 9 Mar 9, 2021

great perspective, imo

"They represent the human species’ unconscious collective symbol of the ideal human, most likely embedded, at this point, in our DNA" minds me of an article i read this morning, dunno if i can find it again or no...ah, [abarim-publications.blogspot.com] about 3/4 or so down

The quote is humorous, however the next breakthough in mental health treatment will be with psychedelics. Already ketamine and esketamine are being used, psilocybin and LSD are being strongly researched with better success rates than SSRIs such as Prozac.

MizJ Level 8 Mar 9, 2021

the "quote" is just the article title fwiw

@bbyrd009 Yes, I read it

@MizJ i guess many countries have been prescribing microdose lsd for years? I know they were doing it in the PI 40 years ago

@bbyrd009 I knew there had been research done previously. Recently there is more research perhaps due to the success of ketamine and esketamine for PTSD, depression, other mental illnesses. Look for videos on Youtube, I saw a few on there.

AKA, 😱 bad trip 🤭

maybe, huh?

I have no idea how Jebus felt and am satisfied feeling like myself.

not sure how that relates to the article, but ok ty

I don't want to feel like Jesus - either I do not exist, or I am dead.

ever watch 12oz Mouse?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581159
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.