Agnostic.com

4 6

This is why stupid conservative fuckers should be euthanized.

Tucker Carlson: The elites want COVID-19 lockdowns to usher in a 'Great Reset' and that should terrify you

[foxnews.com]

Dyl1983 8 Mar 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Carlson is a slimey fuck

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 10, 2021

I am so tired of listening to everything with regard to all of this. I think on both sides there are things that could be better. But then you do see true videos of instances of the gov really overstepping its bounds and infringing on ppl's basic rights. Who is setting these "reset" goals? Who gets to decide for everyone? Unless it's all humanitarian aid, why are economic decisions being dictated by this group, or multiple groups, I don't know who is all behind it. I remember being told about some conspiracy years back, and I thought it was just plain untrue back then, but who knows what to think in this day.

Also, I did not know there was a book on the reset. I wonder if anyone here has read it? I am curious to know what it says, but from what's said in news reports about the "reset" it's all spoken in generalities. What good does that do? Some of the ideas seem not terrible. I don't know what to make of it. Even if it went into significant detail I probably wouldn't know how to decipher it anyway.

Fucker Carlson programming his listeners.

Two problems with Tucker here:

1, when Justin Trudeau said, "This pandemic has provided an opportunity for a reset. This is our chance to accelerate our pre-pandemic efforts to reimagine economic systems that actually address global challenges like extreme poverty, inequality and climate change," that was not the same as what Tucker says in the next sentence: "This is our chance to impose unprecedented social controls on the population in order to bypass democracy and change everything." Nobody has bypassed democracy or imposed a new social order; the economic changes are coming via elected representatives.

2, he says (before the above), "It's not about science. If masks and lockdowns prevented spikes in coronavirus infections, we wouldn't be seeing spikes in coronavirus infections after nine months. But we are seeing them, so clearly, the geniuses got it wrong once again." Except that a good 40% of the nation either never went into a complete lockdown, went into it late, or opened up too early, so the effect never took hold; and at least 40% ignore masks and refuse to impose mask mandates. Studies of neighboring counties have shown that infection rates are several percent lower in the county with the mask mandate, all else being equal.

It's just Tucker, ignoring the facts so he can make the point he wants to make.

Except that by promulgating disinformation and agitprop, more people die. That connection needs to be addressed legally so that people like Carlson pay a hefty financial price for harming large numbers of people.

@racocn8 That truly would run afoul of the 1st Amendment. Those who believe him, deserve what they get.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.