Agnostic.com

6 9

LINK Disgraced Bigot Milo Yiannopoulos: I’m “Ex-Gay,” “Sodomy Free,” and Catholic | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Perhaps desperate for any kind of attention now that he’s been deplatformed from most social media sites, right-wing white supremacist Milo Yiannopoulos says he’s no longer gay, that he’s “sodomy free,” and that he leads a “daily consecration to St. Joseph.”

Somehow, the Catholic Church found a way to get even worse.

snytiger6 9 Mar 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Not a bigot. A performance artist. Playing roles. Just like Colbert.

Who is he kidding.

Apparently .... the Catholics. 😉😊

@RussRAB And himself.

Yiannopoulos's grift with Catholics seems a lot like trump's with evangelicals. The marks want so badly to have their beliefs confirmed by celebrity, they are willing to look past a ton of past nonsense and BS. My guess is that Yiannopoulos will follow the path of a number of ex-gays and become an ex-ex-gay before he's through.

No sodomy, I feel bad for his girlfriend. I mean he can talk up a storm, so he probably has a strong tongue... just no idea how to use it.

Does anyone really believe anything will change at this point? They are all just pieces of shit who deserve what Rush Limbaugh got. And I’m glad he’s fuckin’ dead.

Another narcissistic asshole. He used talk about returning to the "good old days" when women couldn't vote and rich men could go to their private clubs to molest the boys.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581322
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.