Agnostic.com

8 18

My religion is Potterism.

I have faith in Lord Harry. He controls the world with his magical powers.

If you don't believe me, the proof are Harry Potter books.

Monty13 4 Mar 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Makes as much sense as any of them

bobwjr Level 10 Mar 13, 2021

LOL, I'd have to say that IF I needed any kind of a God then mine would have to be the GREAT White Ceramic God who sits quietly and sedately in my Bathroom, accepts my daily 'offerings' without complaint and is ALWAYS there when ever I need him to be there, be it urgently or otherwise.
All HAIL GEORGE, the Great, Wonderful, Patient and Readily Accepting Ceramic God of EVERY household and Public Restroom.

Typically ignorant comment from someone who clearly hasn't read the books. Hermione is the true power as is clear to see by all but the most blinkered. (Well it wouldn't a faith without a schism would it?)

Platform 9 3/4 exists at King's Cross Station in London. Proof!

Proof of what?

@barjoe Of the truth-i-ness of the Potter claims as told through bible(s) of Rowling.

Well, I attend the Electric Church. I have my own Holy Trinity: the Fathers (Black Sabbath), the Gods (Judas Priest, whose frontman, Rob Halford, in his infinite kindness is gay so he doesn't compete with single guys like me for the women) and the Pope (the late Lemmy Kilmister of Motorhead). That's my gibberish for the day...🤪😜😆😅🤣😂

@OldMetalHead, unfortunately, people are adopting it and are also using bands t-shirts without knowing who or what they are.

Sadly I have heard some Christians taking that literally.

Well if they get offended, that’s the whole point!! Lol

22 years old and still obsessed with Harry Potter? So long as you don't believe it's real. That would be almost as stupid as believing in Jesus.

Hey now. I’m 53 and still obsessed with Harry Potter. Always will be. ⚡️

LMAO!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581687
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.