Agnostic.com

2 2

The tactics of the current Republican party are designed to destroy the nation should social conservatives be treated equally by institutions.

Resiliency & Equality demand the active discrimination of inequality and oppression of oppressors.

Should we criminalize anti-democracy tactics of the GOP

• 10 votes
  • 1 vote
domos 7 Mar 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I keep running into people who say we should be sympathetic and bring them along. The problem is that they don't want to come along... They don't want to cooperate. They only want to obstruct us. And they want the rest of us to believe the nonsense they don't even believe themselves. They don't have modern enlightened values and they don't want them. They want to go back to the good ole days of Hitler's Germany or the Inquisition.

"Inquisition" sad but hilariously substantiated!!

Republicans are the party of fascism.

@powder You don't know what you're talking about. Blame America first. If you don't know that Trump and his party are fascist, you're either naive or you support him. That airstrike was warranted. Trump and his support for Russian policy in Syria is the reason Biden had to act. That's what we have a military for. It was a quick hit and an exit. Perfect response.

@powder Hezbollah not Hammas. Erdogan is an ally of Trump not the United States. He's a fascist. The Shah was corrupt but a far cry better than Ayatollah and Revolutionary Guard. Iran is not a prize, they are savage animals.

@powder "police thought"... All laws, regulations, traditions, and norms police thought... This is no different.

unless you can prove that your definition of thought is the only valid form of thought... the superior concept of thought by which all others must be judged....

Your underdeveloped and over simplistic arguments are pretty self-limiting.

@powder In the United States the 21st century Republican party is a fascist entity. Some Republicans inherit their party, some are of privilege, some are misguided, most are fascists and racists. The law doesn't discriminate against them. I DO! My choice.

@powder I don't advocate pograms against Republicans. Soliemani's execution was one of the few good things Donald Trump did. So yes. I cheered.

@powder I don't view it as a war crime. Are you planning a vacation to Iran anytime soon? I wouldn't suggest it.

@barjoe powder is using a deliberate tactic of alt-right pop up agenda by deflecting the conversation into a context that is not directly related to the subject matter.

You were being let down the path of increasingly more extreme statements about a relatively unfamiliar subject in order to frame a false equivalency between the original substance of the post and the position of powder... Despite the lack of relevance or substance.

This is a well-known tactic of alt-right / extremist propaganda. Don't play into it.

@domos He's misinformed. He follows an Anti-American agenda, Russian influence RT and Tass. He thinks he has a left wing agenda. He's misguided.

@powder America, Russia, China, have to maintain a military presence. You may not agree with US foreign policy, America has maintained a democracy, no thanks to the GOP. Fascism is totalitarianism within the state. Myanmar has sadly turned to fascism. Russia, China, Turkey, Iran among others are fascist states. India is getting close, Trump almost had the United States there, and we're not out of the weeds yet.

@powder Again. You might not support Israel's military policy. It's a democracy. To compare it to Saudi Arabia what women aren't allowed to even drive or PDRK which is the most authoritarian state on the planet, that's just flat out wrong. Australia is a democracy so you don't know Jack Shit. You keep talking smack. You prove my point that you are Anti-American and probably a bit antisemitic. Don't give me any of your self righteous indignation. This is all obvious to me.

@powder is correct this post is about discriminating against a certain group.

In the same way we discriminate and oppress murderers, rapist, thieves and other destructive elements of society.

This post is advocating for the discrimination of those who literally seek to subvert viability / stability in the United States Constitution... the literal enemy within.

The political tactics of the Republican party are in substance no different than what the CIA did to destabilize other countries from within.

What choice is there but to discriminate against such threats to the well-being of the country?

@barjoe And I agree that this is necessary. And self-inflicted by the GOP themselves. By demanding Jim Crow era policies and in effect continuing the first civil war.

@powder you can always vote no on the pool while you "debate"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:581981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.