Agnostic.com

6 2

LINK The Little-Known History Behind the People of Color Who Joined the Royal Family Long Before Meghan

History does not teach in an unbiased manner. One has to seek out history that was ignored. My black friends were always questioning the color of the baby to be. I found it odd when ever anyone commented on skin pigmentation. To me it was the same as hair color. A benign issue. I am in the minority again.

Mooolah 8 Mar 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The monarchy is based on a caste system. A caste system is man-made to own wealth at other's expense.

The expression "blue bloods" comes from the fact that very white skin, which has less melanin, allows the carbon dioxide loaded veins show as blue.

Yes that is true
... but over the years people were lead to believe they were a special-bred species 😊

@TimeOutForMe Yes. Those that were not working outdoors were the powerful, wealthy, so untanned the "blue blood" became a sign of "royalty". At one time a suntan meant you worked in the fields so were poor. Today a suntan means you are not working in an office & have time to lay about & work on your tan". Times change.

The only thoroughbreds are horses 😊

The Royal Family have already been through the cement mixer and I mean this in a good sense. Queen Charlotte and Black Boy King Charles II of England.

England's 18th century Black Queen, Sophie Charlotte born - African American Registry
[aaregistry.org]

Moorish Kings of Europe: King Charles Stuart II – The Black Boy King of England 1630 – 1685 – by – Oguejiofo Annu | Rasta Livewire
[africaresource.com]

There's an original portrait of Queen Charlotte in Buckingham Palace where she's darker than the newer portraits which depicts her as being white. ...what a total cover up. Blue Blood my A. They are of mixed race.

I'm rooting for Meghan and Harry. Harry shows his human side and not the usual stiffness of so-called British royal-ness.

Mixing races refreshes our species DNA. The result is a beautiful representation of our species.

@Mooolah truly so 😊

Then I'm that same minority, I thought exactly the same thing.

Fifty years ago Meagan would've "passed".

I pass for white.

@Mooolah Me too

You're right. It's like photocopying of yesteryear - it just fades lol

Yes before it paled-out lol

@Mooolah I'm caramel lol

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582162
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.