Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK This Christian Preacher Insists That Dinosaurs in the Bible Are Actually Satan | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor Gene Kim of San Jose Bible Baptist Church, who thinks Earth is hollow and Hell is inside, has repeatedly delivered sermons that range from insane to batshit insane.

But in an older sermon dug up by Godless Engineer, Kim actually goes against the fundamentalist interpretations of Genesis used by people like Ken Ham and Kent Hovind.

It’s not that humans and dinosaurs lived together, you see. It’s that dinosaurs are actually Satan. Because #Logic. (follow link for video)

snytiger6 9 Mar 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I guess Sharks are Belial.

I suppose Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck built the Titanic too.

Nah, don't be silly, it was the Coyote, he got the whole thing as a Flat Pack Deal, from Ikea....LOL

@Triphid LOL along with Elmer and porky pig!!

He may be nuts but hell is inside the earth. The place known as "hell" started out as simply being your grave. It grew and got a lot added to it over time. LOL

To some, Hell became being married and having a Mother-In Law....LOL.

Has anyone alerted the Staff at the Looney Bin that one of their resident nut-jobs is on the loose again?

I remember back when the evangelicals said fossils were fakes put up by Satan to confuse. Ha.

They said that in church when I was young.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582366
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.