Agnostic.com

17 17

One & Done..got my J & J vax just now..

Charlene 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Got my first Moderna shot last week.

My mom and sister died from Covid-19 last month, it is not like a flu and it is not a hoax.

My deepest condolences for your loses, know you you have good people here. Congrats on getting your vaccine..

@Charlene Thank you Charlene.

@nogod4me thank You for sharingπŸ’“πŸ’“

Oh my dear! I am so very sorry! Sending hugs and condolences! I've missed you...

@nogod4me it is definitely not the flu! πŸ‘

@LucyLoohoo Thank you LucyLoohoo.

It’s the flu with media buzz.

Tell that to families of the 532,000 dead, ignorant dog.Take your MAGA bullshit back to the TRUMP Group..

@Charlene tell me where the number of flu deaths are for 2021 compared to 2020 or 2019

Awesome! I got mine on Sunday.

CongratsπŸ’“πŸ’“

Well done, glad you are safe

Me too..didn't think I'd get it, so many want it, so little produced due to Drumps ineptitude.

The piece of paper they gave me looks like the piece they gave you except the hand written stuff differs.

Seems like it will take 15 - 20yrs for everyone to be vaccinated in SA. The Government plan to vaccinate 10 thousand citizens each day. We are 60 million. Another write-up here that all will be documented on our IDs or other etc

IT IS TIME !!!!!

As part of this process, the Department of Health has said that all South Africans who are vaccinated will be placed on a national register and provided with a vaccination card.
Vaccine passports
A form of identification and proof of a vaccine is likely to become increasingly important in the coming months and years, especially for South Africans looking to travel overseas.

[businesstech.co.za]

Why 10 years?

@Charlene They've planned to vaccinate 10 000 per day. ...but as the vaccines come in. J & J came in, I think 500 000 and that's for frontline workers, the next lot for 65 and over, and so on. Apparently it would take 2 vaccines for each person to be safe so still a very long while to go before that happens.

@TimeOutForMe the Johnson & Johnson vax is a single dose. Pfizer & Moderna are 2 dose vaccines..

@Charlene I believe they're also waiting for supply of Covaxin.

@Charlene see article. I was on the right path in my thinking. This is outrageous and unacceptable.!

[mybroadband.co.za]

@TimeOutForMe that is outrageous..🀬🀬

@TimeOutForMe DAMMIT! I'm so sorry to hear this. Be safe, please!

@LucyLoohoo we are trying to stay safe as best we can. We have no other option. In my opinion ( I don't hope so but...) many will die waiting for vaccines. Our citizens are very disappointed (an understatement) about the way our govt has handled this. However First-class looting from the coffers most definitely. This country is rich enough for there to be no have-nots including vaccines to all it's people in the next 2-3yrs.

@TimeOutForMe I'm so sorry to hear this! Such a beautiful country.....so troubled with economic injustice!

Congratulations!!

I hadn't known of anyone having had the single dose Jensen vaccine until you.

2 weeks and I'll be completely protected from 19..

@Charlene 10 days and I get my booster dose.

congrats

Thanks Glen..

Just had my first Moderna. Four weeks and I'll get the second.

Congrats!!!! I wanted the J&J for 2 reasons,

1. No reported allergic reactions, I'm anaphylaxis to Bee sting and pineapple.have to carry a epipen on me.
  2. It's one and done..

@Charlene I took what I could get πŸ™‚

congrats

Thanks..

@Charlene Have my first one also

@RoyMillar and congrats to you!

@Charlene Thank you

I'll have to give Johnson an Johnson a try, up until now it just seemed like to many Johnson's.

Congratulation...I'm sure that you now feel more secure.

I do..and thanks..

Excellent! Congratulations, and thank you.

Congratulations!

Perky frames on the specs, Sis!

Thanks sis..had them for awhile now..

I like that you're wearing the mask. J&J will really help forward herd immunity.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582532
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.