Agnostic.com

5 11

LINK Christian Tourist Attractions Are Struggling (Even Outside the Pandemic) | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

The pandemic hasn’t been great for theme parks in general, but it’s been especially bad for Christian theme parks. Those venues certainly attract some people, but when you mix COVID, the decreasing number of Christians in the U.S., and the fact that those venues (like much of Christian entertainment) are often crappy versions of secular hotspots, it’s bad news all around.

snytiger6 9 Mar 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you want to go to a Christian team park, just go to a Catholic Church. Plenty of pictures and statues to look at.

And you can walk into a catholic church for free.

Aw, so sad, too bad, I'm ever so GLAD.

Perhaps it’s not bad news after all?

I would never pay to go to any of them.

I wouldn’t even go for free.

I wouldn't go even if they paid me to.

I went to one of them parks back in the day. It was ok to visit at time, but now I release it was a complete waste of money.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582546
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.