Agnostic.com

10 12

LINK The Secular Communities Survey

WELCOME TO THE SECULAR COMMUNITIES SURVEY!
The Secular Communities Survey is the largest-ever study of the community life of secular and nonreligious people in the United States. The survey also measures people’s political views and their degree of civic engagement.

SURVEY OPEN MARCH 1 to APRIL 11, 2021

Please participate!

HippieChick58 9 Mar 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Done and dusted, unfortunately it was centred on the U.S. only.

Took the survey.

Done!!😎
Thanks for link

Interesting survey. I took it.

Completed this survey but found the questions in part to be loaded for certain outcomes.

Same

I was almost done when the screen went all wonky.
I'll try again later

Completed ... interesting questions.

I find it quite odd that this survey / research is funded, in part, by the notorious John Templeton Foundation which awards seven-figure monetary prizes in order to "help people see the infinity of the Universal Spirit still creating the galaxies and all living things and the variety of ways in which the Creator is revealing himself to different people. We hope all religions may become more dynamic and inspirational." What the fuck?!

Done!

Completed the survey.

Done..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:582858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.