Agnostic.com

1 0

I thought there was something fishy about it when I was told the food was brought in by the Assemblies of Cod Church, but I was all wrong. My small community has had USDA free food twice now and there may be more. The man who runs the local hardware store put me onto it yesterday and I got my car into the line to get free food with no questions asked. People were lined up for 3 blocks but the line moved fast. We all ended up in front of a big warehouse where the big rig brought the food.

On the boxes I Read "USDA Farmer's Families Food Box." Nice stuff just like you would buy and not at all like typical donated foods. This is all U.S. Government. I'm looking forward to them coming again. Has anyone else seen this going on in their areas?

DenoPenno 9 Mar 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Are people angry because I mocked a church or is there no USDA food brought into your area? Maybe my area is the only one being helped.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:583201
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.